Nuts for Pets - Poochbutter - 300g
- Poochbutter is a Natural Peanut Butter designed just for your Pooch.
- Made in the UK without Palm Oil.
- Contains NO added Salt, Sugar, Xylitol or Additives
- Contains Yorkshire Honey - making it super sticky to keep your Pooch occupied and happy for hours!
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - helps your Pooch from the inside out, great for healthy skin and a gloriously glossy coat!
- Suitable for all dogs as part of a healthy balanced diet.
- And it's Puppy Friendly!
THE GOLD ONE - This tub has a regal name because it deserves it! We’ve added a few spoonfuls of Turmeric to our well-loved Poochbutter to give your Pooches a little dose of gold dust.
♥ 5 Mind-blowing Benefits of Turmeric -
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Promotes Heart and Liver Health
- Antioxidant Properties (which can help prevent cancers)
- Pain Relief
- Anti-diarrhoea Medication
♥ What’s in Turmeric that makes it so great?
The main active ingredient in turmeric is actually Turmeric Curcumin. This is what makes turmeric an amazing holistic option as a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, wound healing and anticancer ingredient.
♥ Is Turmeric right for my Pooch?
Because turmeric is all-natural, it is generally regarded as very safe. However, there are a few potential side effects that we want you to be aware of.
First, turmeric is a blood thinner, making it a powerful agent to reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. However, if your dog is already on another medication that is also a blood thinner, this could present some problems.
Additionally, turmeric is a binding agent, making it a great remedy for dogs with diarrhoea. However, if your dog is dehydrated, it could pose other issues and lead to constipation.
In humans, a few issues have been reported, when too much turmeric is added to the diet. These adverse reactions include:
- Gallbladder contractions
- Increased risk of bruising
- Decreased blood sugar
- Interference with iron absorption
In the vast majority of cases, no adverse reactions have been reported in dogs.
Speak to your veterinarian if you have any questions about this supplement.