Nuts for Pets - Poochbutter - 300g
- Poochbutter is a Natural Peanut Butter designed just for your Pooch.
- Made in the UK without Palm Oil.
- Contains NO added Salt, Sugar, Xylitol or Additives
- Contains Yorkshire Honey - making it super sticky to keep your Pooch occupied and happy for hours!
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - helps your Pooch from the inside out, great for healthy skin and a gloriously glossy coat!
- Suitable for all dogs as part of a healthy balanced diet.
- And it's Puppy Friendly!
THE GOLD ONE - This tub has a regal name because it deserves it! We’ve added a few spoonfuls of Turmeric to our well-loved Poochbutter to give your Pooches a little dose of gold dust.
♥ 5 Mind-blowing Benefits of Turmeric -
- Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Promotes Heart and Liver Health
- Antioxidant Properties (which can help prevent cancers)
- Pain Relief
- Anti-diarrhoea Medication
♥ What’s in Turmeric that makes it so great?
The main active ingredient in turmeric is actually Turmeric Curcumin. This is what makes turmeric an amazing holistic option as a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, wound healing and anticancer ingredient.
♥ Is Turmeric right for my Pooch?
Because turmeric is all-natural, it is generally regarded as very safe. However, there are a few potential side effects that we want you to be aware of.
First, turmeric is a blood thinner, making it a powerful agent to reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. However, if your dog is already on another medication that is also a blood thinner, this could present some problems.
Additionally, turmeric is a binding agent, making it a great remedy for dogs with diarrhoea. However, if your dog is dehydrated, it could pose other issues and lead to constipation.
In humans, a few issues have been reported, when too much turmeric is added to the diet. These adverse reactions include:
- Gallbladder contractions
- Increased risk of bruising
- Decreased blood sugar
- Interference with iron absorption
In the vast majority of cases, no adverse reactions have been reported in dogs.
Speak to your veterinarian if you have any questions about this supplement.
FREE UK POSTAGE ON ORDERS OVER £35
Standard postage is £2.50 for orders within the UK
We aim to ship within 24 hours of you placing the order.
All parcels are sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post if under 2kg or Courier if over 2kg, unless otherwise specified.
You are able to chose 1st class delivery if you require your items quicker.
Option to collect in person at our Glasgow store during standard opening hours or by prior arrangement for events/shows.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to purchase from outwith the UK.
Postage price varies depending on weight of items and destination. We will get back to you within 24 hours with a postage cost.
There is no commitment to purchase by enquiring the postage price.