Opie's Salmon Puppy Dry Complete Dog Food
Opie's Complete Dry Dog Food!
2kg bag for £15.95
12kg bag for £59.95
We are finally able to launch our very own Complete Dry Food
Our Puppy Salmon Complete contains :
Suitable for ALL AGE RANGES from puppy to senior.
This 65% REAL MEAT Complete Dog Food contains 65% actual Salmon and is rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
Our superfoods are a carefully sellected blend of 5 superfoods each with their own unique benefits;
- Dill – Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis important to help maintain healthy bones.
- Spinich – Source of Iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Fennel – A good source of Calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Asparagus – Source of Folate to help support cellular growth and maturation.
- Tomato – Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
Imagine the benefits your dog will be getting from a food rich in collagen for healthy joints and skin & Pre-biotics (MOS & FOS) which help the growth of healthy bacteria and support digestion.
Like all of Opie's products, this food is free from artificial colours and preservatives and grain free.
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 23% Dried Salmon, 4% Salmon Oil & 3% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Crude Protein 33.5%
- Crude Fat 15%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 8%
- Moisture 8%NFE 33%
- Metabolisable Energy 382 kcal/100g
- Omega 6 1.2%
- Omega 3 2.6%
- Calcium 1.2%
- Phosphorus 0.9%