Opie's Salmon Dry Complete Dog Food
Opie's Complete Dry Dog Food!
2kg bag for £15.95
12kg bag for £59.95
We are finally able to launch our very own Complete Dry Food online now too since it has gone down so well in store!
Our Salmon Complete contains :
Suitable for ALL AGE RANGES from puppy to senior.
This 65% REAL MEAT Complete Dog Food contains 65% actual duck and is rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
Our superfoods are a carefully sellected blend of 5 superfoods each with their own unique benefits;
- Dill – Source of Vitamin C which has an essential role in collagen synthesis important to help maintain healthy bones.
- Spinich – Source of Iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Fennel – A good source of Calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Asparagus – Source of Folate to help support cellular growth and maturation.
- Tomato – Source of Potassium to help with nerve and muscle functions.
Imagine the benefits your dog will be getting from a food rich in collagen for healthy joints and skin & Pre-biotics (MOS & FOS) which help the growth of healthy bacteria and support digestion.
Like all of Opie's products, this food is free from artificial colours and preservatives and grain free.
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 23% Dried Salmon, 4% Salmon Oil & 3% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- 32% Crude Protein
- 15% Crude Fat
- 2.5% Crude Fibre
- 9% Crude Ash
- 8% Moisture
- 33.5% NFE
- 378 kcal/100g Metabolisable Energy
- 1.3% Omega 6
- 3.4% Omega 3
- 1.8% Calcium
- 1.1% Phosphorous
|Weight of Dog (Kg)||Grams per day (g)|
|1 – 5 Kg||25 – 85g|
|5 – 10 Kg||85 – 140g|
|10 – 20 Kg||140 – 235g|
|20 – 30 Kg||235 – 320g|
|30 – 40 Kg||320 – 395g|