Opie's Country Duck Dry Complete Dog Food
Opie's Complete Dry Dog Food!
2kg bag for £15.95
12kg bag for £59.95
We are finally able to launch our very own Complete Dry Food
Our Country Duck Complete contains :
Suitable for ALL AGE RANGES from puppy to senior.
This 65% REAL MEAT Complete Dog Food contains 65% actual duck and is rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals to support every day health and well-being.
Our superfoods are a carefully sellected blend of 5 superfoods each with their own unique benefits;
- Parsnip – Source of Vitamin B3 essential for energy metabolism – important for exercising and playing.
- Beetroot – Source of dietary fibre to help normalise the gastrointestinal transit time.
- Orange – A good source of Vitamin C know for it’s antioxidant properties which may help support the immune system.
- Asparagus – Source of Iron to help support normal functions of the circulatory system.
- Pumpkin – Source of Vitamin A to help maintain healthy vision.
Imagine the benefits your dog will be getting from a food rich in collagen for healthy joints and skin & Pre-biotics (MOS & FOS) which help the growth of healthy bacteria and support digestion.
Like all of Opie's products, this food is free from artificial colours and preservatives and grain free.
65% Duck (35% Freshly Prepared Duck, 22% Dried Duck, 5% Duck Fat & 3% Duck Stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (Including Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagus, Pumpkin), Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccharides (192 mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccharides (48 mg/kg), Olive Extract (0.01%).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.2 mg
- 28% Crude Protein
- 16% Crude Fat
- 3% Crude Fibre
- 9.5% Crude Ash
- 8% Moisture
- 35.5% NFE
- 35.5 kcal/100g Metabolisable Energy
- 2.5% Omega 6
- 0.4% Omega 3
- 2.2% Calcium
- 1.6% Phosphorous
|Weight of Dog (Kg)||Grams per day (g)|
|1 – 5 Kg||25 – 85g|
|5 – 10 Kg||85 – 140g|
|10 – 20 Kg||140 – 235g|
|20 – 30 Kg||235 – 320g|
|30 – 40 Kg||320 – 395g|